Advertise or Sponsor Us

Help us to keep live theatre alive by supporting the Connecticut Shakespeare Festival today!

Thank you for your interest in supporting the Connecticut Shakespeare Festival, an accessible and immersive guide to Shakespeare and other unique theatrical experiences for all ages. The Connecticut Shakespeare Festival is a subsidiary of Playhouse Theatre Group, Inc. (Playhouse on Park, Playhouse Theatre Academy, stop/time dance theater). Our Inaugural Season: Shakespeare and Sondheim will run for six weeks from July 7-August 22, 2021 at Auerfarm in Bloomfield, CT, with the possibility of extended performances.

The Connecticut Shakespeare Festival will be the first state-wide Shakespeare festival in Connecticut and make a lasting impact on the community through its promotion of local businesses, arts groups, artists, and more. The educational opportunities Shakespeare and Sondheim will provide go beyond just its audiences, as a variety of internships, job opportunities, and academic enhancements will be available to CT residents and summer campers. By July, COVID-19 will have been prevalent for over a year. As of March 2021, per the guidelines set by the CDC and Governor Lamont, up to 200 people per performance will be allowed*. This would allow over 11,000 people to participate in the festival over its course of 6 weeks**.

This festival will provide a magical break from the events of the past year and be a step into the future of a brighter, fantastical tomorrow. The production budget for this season of the Connecticut Shakespeare Festival will be $256,844.00. We project covering 61% of our expenses through ticket sales, concessions, current subscriptions, and those who have already pledged as Season 12 sponsors, however the remaining 39% ($100,000) must be raised through grants, sponsorship, and donation in order to ensure the financial stability of the festival.

By supporting the Connecticut Shakespeare Festival, you will not only be supporting the festival; you will help to ensure that theatre will remain vital and thriving in these incredibly challenging times during the pandemic. You will be recognized in a variety of ways, giving you exposure to our audiences ie. logo visibility, social media, on-site signage, acknowledgement in programs and pre-show announcements, etc. Please see attached document featuring Connecticut Shakespeare Festival’s outreach.

Shakespeare & Sondheim Sponsorship Package


Jenna Castoguay
for questions about sponsorship

Tracy Flater, Executive Director
for questions about the Festival.

Sponsorship Package